Considerable parking will be available throughout the Woodbine Parking Lots. Please see the Event Layout above for more detail.
Check in Details will be announced shortly at www.playon.ca/events/toronto
International Plaza Hotel + Conference Centre is our proud partner and official host hotel of Hockey Night in Canada's PlayOn! Toronto. Located conveniently within 4 kms of the event, with a special guest room rate of $129 for participants only. Limited number of rooms available so reserve early and don't forget to mention you're with PlayOn!
International Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J3
Download Registration PDF
|Tidbit Street||$225||$40 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Youth Street||$275||$50 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Adult Street||$315||$60 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Elite||$350||$70 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Corporate||$750||$100 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
* Teams must have at least 4, and may have up to 7 players on the roster. The team fees shown in the column on the left (above) cover the first 5 players on the team. Adding 6th and 7th players is OPTIONAL and there is an additional player fee (shown in the column on the right, above) for each additional player added. Registering more than 7 players is only allowed in the UPS Corporate Division.Find out more about divisions
Saturday Schedules will be posted on this page by midnight on the Thursday prior to the event. Playoff Schedules will be posted on this page by 9:30pm on the Saturday of the event, after all games are completed and all results and team rankings have been calculated.
Tournament results for each division will be posted in this space the day (Monday) following the event.
Winners in each division will receive a commemorative "Champion" t-shirt. Youth Division winners and finalists will be awarded medals as well. Corporate Division winners will receive a replica Redwood Cup to display in the office. Additional prizes will be provided by the local corporate community. Prizes vary from division to division.
Without the support of some of the greatest people in this City who volunteer their time to make this event possible, Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! could not operate!
We are looking to find 100 volunteers in this City to support the planning, promotion, and operation of Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! Event.
Benefits of Volunteering with Hockey Night in Canada's Play On!
- Opportunity to meet some great people
- Meal will be provided during your shift
- Hockey Night in Canada Play On! T-shirt provided
- Chance to spend the weekend outdoors participating in a exciting event
- Opportunity to gain experience, collect volunteer hours or a chance to network with other volunteers and participants
Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! Officials are Game Managers who are vital to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Officials make sure all participants and spectators are having fun and a fair in-game experience.
You do not need to be a certified ice or ball hockey official to referee at a Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! event. We welcome organizations, individuals, former officials, new officials and other sports lovers just interested in being involved as a referee at such a large sporting event.
Each event requires over 70 referees!
Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! events celebrate the game of hockey in its most basic and culturally significant form, and have very simple rules!
Officials are compensated on an individual (per game) basis. They also receive complimentary meals during their shift and a commemorative Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! "Official" T-Shirt.
There are a couple of simple requirements to being a Official with the Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! program.Each Official must:
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Have great communication skills;
- Be able to exercise good judgment at all times; and
- Be able and willing to be on your feet for an extended amount of time
All officials must also watch the Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! referee training video before participating in this event.
If you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Northern - Event Director