Final Registration: June 6, 2016 / Midnight*
* an extra fee of $10 will be added to each team registering after the early bird registration deadline.
Please enter via Matheson Blvd E onto Rose Cherry Place. 550 parking spots available at south parking lots. 250 parking spots available at Icelands. Overflow parking of 100 spots at north end of Rose Cherry Place in front of Mosque.
Live Check in on Friday, June 10, 2016 at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga. Hours from 11am to 7pm at Rink 4. Enter at Gate D.
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East 600 Dixon Road, Toronto ON M9W 1J1 1-800-491-4656 or 416-240-7511 $119.00 quad occupancy, quote 'Play On' Quality Suites Toronto Airport 262 Carlingview Drive, Toronto ON M9W 5G1 416-674-8442 $112.00 quad occupancy, quote 'Hockey Night in Canada Play On'
|Tidbit Street||$ 285||$ 295||$45 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Youth Street||$ 325||$ 335||$50 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Adult Street||$ 365||$ 375||$60 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Elite||$ 400||$ 410||$70 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
|Corporate||$ 750||$ 760||$100 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PLAYER|
* Teams must have at least 4, and may have up to 9 players on the roster. The team fees shown in the column on the left (above) cover the first 5 players on the team. Adding more players is OPTIONAL and there is an additional player fee (shown in the column on the right, above) for each additional player added. Registering more than 9 players is only allowed in the UPS Corporate Division.Find out more about divisions
Winners in each division will receive a commemorative "Champion" t-shirt. Youth Division winners and finalists will be awarded medals as well. Corporate Division winners will receive a replica Redwood Cup to display in the office. Additional prizes will be provided by the local corporate community. Prizes vary from division to division.
Without the support of some of the greatest people in this City who volunteer their time to make this event possible, Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! could not operate!
We are looking to find 100 volunteers in this City to support the planning, promotion, and operation of Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! Event.
Benefits of Volunteering with Hockey Night in Canada's Play On!
- Opportunity to meet some great people
- Meal will be provided during your shift
- Hockey Night in Canada Play On! T-shirt provided
- Chance to spend the weekend outdoors participating in a exciting event
- Opportunity to gain experience, collect volunteer hours or a chance to network with other volunteers and participants
Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! Officials are Game Managers who are vital to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Officials make sure all participants and spectators are having fun and a fair in-game experience.
You do not need to be a certified ice or ball hockey official to referee at a Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! event. We welcome organizations, individuals, former officials, new officials and other sports lovers just interested in being involved as a referee at such a large sporting event.
Each event requires over 70 referees!
Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! events celebrate the game of hockey in its most basic and culturally significant form, and have very simple rules!
Officials are compensated on an individual (per game) basis. They also receive complimentary meals during their shift and a commemorative Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! "Official" T-Shirt.
There are a couple of simple requirements to being a Official with the Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! program.Each Official must:
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Have great communication skills;
- Be able to exercise good judgment at all times; and
- Be able and willing to be on your feet for an extended amount of time
All officials must also watch the Hockey Night in Canada's Play On! referee training video before participating in this event.
If you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org